Terms & Conditions
The Below Terms & Conditions are intended to display an example of the contract you would be entering into, each booking will be provided with individual Terms & Conditions that may vary from the information stated below.
A Group Booking must be 10 guests or above to receive Group Rates.
For bookings with 25 people or over will receive 1 complimentary place/bedroom per booking.
DEPOSITS & PAYMENTS
- Provisional Bookings are held for 14 days from the date of booking.
- After 14 Days a Non-refundable Deposit of £20 per guest is required to confirm the booking.
- At 3 months prior to arrival, we will be seeking to confirm the number of rooms you require.
- 28 days prior to arrival we will request a rooming list Any rooms not allocated at this stage will be released from the group allocation.
- 21 days prior to arrival the final balance of the group booking is required. Any cancellations beyond this time from the group will be non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Making a payment
- Dumbleton Hall Hotel accepts payment by debit card & credit card.
- You may visit the hotel in person, make these payments over the phone or we can provide you with a secure payment link to pay conveniently online.
- Dumbleton Hall does not accept deposit payments via BACS, CHAPS, Cheque or Cash.
- Deposit payments.
- The deposit and final payment are non-refundable if you cancel the booking.
- Making a Cancellation.
- Cancellations must be made in writing to the hotel by letter or email and will be deemed to take effect from the date received at the hotel.
- Our right to cancel.
- The Hotel has the right to cancel the booking without obligations in the very unlikely events of fire etc, disputes with employees, alterations or decorations not finished on time, or by order of any public authority.
INSURANCE & PURSUIT OF COSTS
- The hotel strongly recommends that you take out insurance to cover you in the event of a need to cancel your booking for any reason.
- The hotel is unable to provide recommendations for insurance providers.
- The hotel will pursue costs against you should you cancel your booking as set out in our cancellation policy.
- The pursuit of costs relating to your cancellation will initially be dealt with by the hotel but in the event of an unsatisfactory conclusion, the hotel will pass the matter of dealing with the debt incurred to an external third party to act on behalf of the hotel.
- The hotel will not permit any other third party caterers or catering to use the premises or to provide food or drink.
- Wine, Sparkling wine or Champagne brought onto the premises for use before, during or after the booking will be subject to the published corkage charge.
- Under no circumstances may other alcoholic beverages may be brought on to the premises.
- 12 midnight is the last orders at the bar for non-residents of the hotel and also all evening entertainment must finish & the function room must be vacated.
- Guests may remain in the lounge & bar.
Delivery of Items
- It is your responsibility to liaise with the Events Co-ordinator or Duty Manager to arrange delivery of items for your event, such as favours, decorations, cakes etc.
- It cannot be guaranteed that the function suite will be available the day prior for early set-up, the hotel staff will commence as early as possible on the morning of the event.
Removal of Delivered Items
- All belongings and hired items must be collected from the hotel the day after your event.
- The hotel accepts no liability for loss or damage to items left at the hotel, although it will do its utmost to ensure the security of all belongings.
- The hotel will do its utmost to ensure the safety of all belongings if required to be moved into storage but accept no liability for loss or damage.
Fire Precautions, External Equipment & External Suppliers
- Parking/ Turning space for coaches is available with prior arrangement with the hotel.
- In the unlikely event of a fire, the guests will use the fire exits to which they are directed.
- Any materials, mechanical or electrical equipment brought in by you, or at your request, must be brought to the attention of the hotel in writing.
- The hotel’s consent is required and current relevant regulations apply.
- Thus, the hotel accepts no liability for any damage or injury as a result of the use of this equipment, unless it has been caused by the negligence of Dumbleton Hall Hotel or its employees.
- Firework displays, helicopter landings, bouncy castles, other forms of entertainment etc in the hotel grounds are subject to the above conditions.
- The hotel must hold a copy of the operating company’s Public Liability Insurance before permission is granted.
All prices are subject to change in exceptional circumstances e.g. a change in the rate of VAT.
Dumbleton Hall Hotel is pleased to accept payment by debit card & credit card.
You may visit the hotel in person, make these payments over the phone or we can provide you with a secure payment link to pay conveniently online.
Dumbleton Hall does not accept deposit payments via BACS, CHAPS, Cheque or Cash.