FOR CLASSIC HOTEL GUESTS
Maintaining the security of your data is a priority at Classic Hotels and we are committed to respecting your privacy rights. We will endeavour to handle your data fairly and legally at all times. We are also dedicated to being transparent about what data we collect about you and how we use it.
This policy applies to all our guests, visitors or users of our hotels or websites, including use of your mobile device or going online on our premises.
This policy provides you with information about:
- how we use your data
- what personal data we collect
- how we ensure your privacy is maintained
- your legal rights relating to your personal data.
We collect your personal data and it is used:
- to provide hotel services for you
- to contact you electronically about promotional offers which we think may interest you
- to administer any membership or loyalty scheme which may apply
- to improve our website for you
- where we have a legal right or duty to use or disclose your information (for example in relation to an investigation by a public authority or in a legal dispute).
We do not sell or rent your data to other third parties for marketing purposes.